bootmod3 N63T3 - BMW G-series M550 750i M850i X5M50i X6M50i X7M50i Tune
World's First, Most Advanced and Widely Adopted cloud based flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series vehicles!
Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N63T3 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
Stage 1 ACN91 octane: up to 16%HP / 11% TQ
Stage 1 91 octane : up to 20% HP / 12% TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: up to 23% HP / 12% TQ
Stage 1 E30 octane: up to 40% HP / 23% TQ
Stage 2 ACN91 octane: up to 20%HP / 16% TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: up to 22% HP / 18% TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: up to 26% HP / 18% TQ
Stage 2 E30 octane: up to 45% HP / 25% TQ
Stage 2 Race Gas: up to 45% HP / 25% TQ
Stage 2 AGG (Aggressive burble) versions of maps also available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the map features provided:
Map Customization through Map Editor
- Top speed limiter removal
- Higher rev limiter
- Recalibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- Cold start cat heat cycle and cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- Custom Throttle mapping
- E30 and Race Gas tuning
- Backend Flash maps for use with piggybacks such as the JB4
N63T3 engine vehicles supported (if your N63T3 vehicle is not listed please inquire with us):
- 2020+ G30 M550
- 2019+ G11/G12 750i
- 2019+ G14/G15/G16 M850i
- 2019+ G05 X5 M50i
- 2019+ G06 X6 M50i
- 2019+ G06 X7 M50i
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenient option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring then using your laptop is the ticket for you.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
*** Prior DME removal from the engine bay for unlocking OBD programming is NO LONGER REQUIRED.
*** Most of N63T3 vehicle require OBD bench-unlock prior to tuning. Please check with our support team if OBD bench-unlock is required for your vehicle.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.